Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back in action, gracias a dios

It astonishes me that it's been nearly a YEAR now since the last time I posted... things really need to start getting back in gear. The beauty of having escaped school, escaped the country, escaped my general essence of being and this whole exam mindset, is that it has helped me re-focus upon what I know I want to do with my life...become a doctor and do all the right things to take me to that place.

In this past year alone I've had perhaps the most distractions I think I've ever had in my life... topics of which I won't go into detail but aside from everything, I'm taking a newfound comfort in this space to reel me back into the direction I should be pointing--and that's a positive attitude and the spirit of learning...ya dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment